As many of you know, we have been waiting on some very specific USB cables which have been on backorder with DigiKey. Good news is they are in stock again and ours are going to be delivered on Tuesday! So, we can finally get the new units tested and shipped out starting next week! Just please remember that we are a small shop that are working on Applesauce after the day job. It may take a couple weeks to get everyone’s orders out the door, so please be patient just a bit longer. Thanks!
For those of you receiving your revision 1 Applesauce Upgrade boards, here is a client that will work with them. It is still in beta and I am working through some software bugs. The Disk Editor is currently disabled as I finish some work in there.
This 1.1 client should work with the revision 0 Applesauce hardware, but testing hasn’t completed for that yet. This client will want to update to the new v2.0 firmware. Once that happens, the 1.0.x clients will no longer be able to talk to the Applesauce hardware. So, if it is urgent that your Applesauce be functional right now, I would recommend that you not upgrade to the 1.1 client until more testing occurs.