Huge focus on 5.25 disk analysis and .woz generation. Lots of great new features like half track support, flux-level disk editing/repairs, and a new log to highlight interesting things about the disk.
Here are some of the details:
- Massive amount of work in .woz generation for 5.25 disks. More improvements to 3.5.
- Detects the proper width of tracks so that protections like the EA fat track are now properly preserved.
- Support for locating data on half tracks. Doesn’t like interleaved half tracks yet.
- Lots of additional repair techniques in the Disk Analyzer.
- Will attempt to resolve custom nibble translate tables. Only currently works on tables that introduce normally illegal nibbles.
- Logging warnings and protection information to log pane. Lots more work coming on this front!
- Ability to edit a2r images at the flux level.
- Tracks that have a couple of sectors with standard markers and others using custom markers is now analyzed correctly more often.
- Fixed up a couple of issues in the Diagnostics screens.
- Fixed issue with Metadata Editor not enabling the Save button after changing platform-specific check boxes.
- Improvements to the mastering analysis stage.